Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Deep Moisture Nourishing Shower Gel

Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Shower Gel

It has been awhile since I had the chance to participate in the after-work activity organized by the Dove Company. This is a brand I've always loved and liked who happened to be my first beauty product. I remember when I was small, there was always Dove products in my parents bathroom, especially the shower gel and body wash.

So when I discovered their new products, I was really very happy. I will now present one. It's been several days that I have tested this shower gel - Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash with Nutrium Moisture.

What I Like About this Shower Gel

The smell - I must say that I'm a fan of all the products that has the smell of coconut, and this one smells really good. It is also combined with the smell of jasmine, it smells really good! It really makes you want to spend more time in the shower to give pleasure to your skin.


Hydration - Thank you to the Nutrium ingredient combine with glycerin moisturizers and nourishing lipids, the skin feels very soft after your shower. The skin feels moisturize even if you are out of the shower. It does bring a good feeling of comfort even after showering.


The price of the shower gel – Sometimes, I have difficulty spending money when I buy a bottle of shower gel, but this one is an exception. I found the price of the shower gel very fair for the quality that I found in this product. It can be found in supermarkets for around € 3.

The Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Shower gel is a very good brand for promoting a healthful skin, as often recommended by different dermatologists. It is known for its revitalizing and moisturizing properties. With regular use of this shower gel, you will find out that it will not only cleanse your skin but will care for your skin and develops a creamy, smooth stroke that leaves your skin perfectly hydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment